Here are some updates and recommendations in handling your health during this pandemic: Updates:We continue to wipe down all surfaces in contact with patients and staff on a regular basis; we are wiping down testing bottles, tables, chairs, water cooler knobs, handles and light switches. We are scheduling patients in wider intervals for everyone’s protection. We are washing our hands between patients, and using spray hand and room disinfectants ( antimicrobial oils). We are encouraging patients to stay home if not feeling well.
We are open for business for anyone who wants to come in, Mondays and Thursdays from 9am-6pm. We want you to know that INFRARED SAUNA for immune support is recommended and available in 10-20 minute increments in our office. We will be spacing out appointments so that you do not encounter other patients at your visit, we are checking body temperature at the door and asking all patients to wash their hands upon arrival. If you feel unwell, please reschedule your appointment.”
If your treatment gets interrupted during the following weeks, here are some personal care tips you can implement while you are at home:
- Gentle movement in the morning is essential to get blood flow to those joints (arm swings, forward bends, extensions, yoga stretches, a few squats and lunges and knee to chest movements for abdominals are all great options).
- Go outside and get fresh air; if you cannot, then open your window
- Drink more water – hot herbal tea feels better sometimes than cold water . Use local or raw honey if you must.
- Consider intermittent fasting : 15 hrs + (great boost for your immune system)
- Eat REAL food – the best foods for your health at this time will be GOOD FATS such as eggs, butter, ghee, olive oil, liver (COD LIVER OIL), fresh or frozen vegetables, Bone Broth (the kind you make from chicken bones)
- Find something to make you happy and laugh.
- Don’t panic and spread fear.
- Stay low (follow the safe distance recommendations ) and get after those projects at home that you now have an opportunity to go for.